HOMEWORK

Panda
posted on Wednesday, December 12, 2012 at 12/12/2012 02:29:00 AM | 0 cmnt/s

Listening to the preview of CALLING and it's SO SO SO GOOOOOOOOD!!!!! My favourite so far is Panta rhei. I read it as panda rhei at first. The album sounds good, I want to get it... Uhmmm should I get the limited or regilar version? I guess regular... But omg limited version of DIVISION I need it. Anyway, I don't know how to go about asking my parents for their credit card details so I can order it. But since its 9GBO's last release and I'll never hear them again, I don't care I'm getting it.

I am so clueless about everything going on in the AKB and Jrock world. So like, the conflict about Paruru and her being the second Acchan. Well, I don't really know that much, but nobody can ever be a second Acchan. Senbatsu members would fill the center position better imo. I'd take Yuko over Paruru any day. Ahhhh and Meetan is getting married. The announcement was so cute. I really don't know what's going on with SuG and PSC, so they didn't have meetings for two damn years? Someone please translate the interview.

I'm so broke yet I owe everyone presents omg people stop having birthdays. Also, just tell me what you want for your birthday or I won't even give you one because I don't know what to get. Lol I'm one to talk. For Christmas, I'll update my B E A utiful wish list on my blog so you guys can feel free to buy me gifts <3 JUST SO YOU KNOW 9GOATS BLACK OUT'S CALLING AND ANY BAND MERCH IS TOP PRIORITY LOVELIES.

It's hard to decide who my favourite K character is. I love all of them so much. But maybe my favourite will still be Yata Misaki? Since he's the one that caught my attention first. Lol how can he not catch anyone's attention when he flying everywhere on his skateboard while spewing vulgar words, stupid punk.

There were a lot more things I wanted to say but I forgot. I love Yogi. Yes yes that should be it.

O W8 I RMB NOW. I've started painting with my sister! Lol it's actually just a canvas with guidelines, basically a coloring book. I'm so excited though wheeeeeeeee.
     to the top