Somebody tell me
posted on Friday, December 14, 2012 at 12/14/2012 09:09:00 PM |
0 cmnt/s
My father confiscated my phone for no reason grrrrr. But I'm using it now!!!! Yay yay rebelliousteen97
So... I'm going to Taiwan tomorrow/Sunday. I think I will gain a lot of weight since Taiwan is all about FOOOOOOD and onsen. Recently I've been eating like mad because I'm bored. Uhhhhhhh. I also went to Johor today, BORING. We just spent the day at the premium outlets and I bought a nice Hamburger shirt for only RM24.50!!!! CHEAAAAP I LOVE HAMBURGER TEES.
Ouch I dropped my phone on my collarbone.
Yesterday was hide's birthday. I would've written about this yesterday but somehow blogger wasn't working on my phone. Ah yeah so he's 48 this year. I don't know, I can't help but think how much more successful he would be right now if he was alive. Kind of a mood spoiler but I actually feel quite sad when I listen to hide in special dates like this because I just find it so wasted. Anywayyyyyy, I liked that lots of people tweeted about it, like Miyavi lol. Somehow, I find that hide and Ruki actually look a little alike. Maybe it's the cheekbones or their smile I don't know
I don't want K to end. Everything is so sad, if something happens to Mikoto I will just. And Eric. Reading K Memory of Red makes everything sadder, Eric's backstory was sad. STOP THIS NONSENSE HE DOESN'T WANT TO BE AN ASSASSIN. K Memory of Red is so tragic it stabs me in the heart. When Anna said she 'found Totsuka' I died a little inside. Basashi was pretty cute tho. I somehow ended up liking Yubikiri Maria A LOT, creys she's so sad. I'd also like more Yata and Fushimi omg
Listening to the preview over and over again, I'm pretty sure Panta rhei will really be my favourite of the album.
Help everyone is changing/I'm changing which results in me hating everyone I feel like everyone is becoming everything they hated in the past. It's disappointing and I wish we could always have great bonds like HOMRA ok.
I hate school I hate homework I've only done four questions of math and seeing everyone spam about the BBC shit pisses me off so everybody just shut up I wish I could drop out of dumbshit school it's all about the bloody GPA instead of learning anyway.
OKAY BYE BYE I HAVE TO GO BATHE BEFORE MY FATHER COMES BACK!!!!! AND I HAVE TO CUT MY STUPID FRINGE!!!!!!