HOMEWORK

I HAVE FRIENDS
posted on Sunday, October 13, 2013 at 10/13/2013 07:41:00 PM | 0 cmnt/s

UGH F*** I HAVE FRIENDS STOP ASKING ME IF I HAVE FRIENDS, IF I AM OK SOCIALLY, WHO MY FRIENDS ARE I AM NOT THAT UNSOCIABLE 

My parents just keep asking me if I have friends, who my friends are, whether I go out with friends.Why do they even ask 'who my friends are', they don't know them and its not like they'll suddenly know when I tell them their names. Like what ohh she has a friend called Sonia, wow a good influenc???? Oh you want to go on a Bahrain trip? WHO IS GOING??? ARE YOUR FRIENDS GOING OR ARE YOU JUST A LOSER THAT NOBODY WANTS TO GO WITH.

UGH 

'Are you ok socially' wha t the ciucsdcnkdsjj  r u kiddin bc i am rly going to kill someone rn

And they've been at my school for like what 4-5 days and they just assume I have to become ultra kewl bffs 4 lyfe with any random girl I said hi to in the corridor. OH WHAT ABOUT THE GIRL YOU MET ON THE FIRST DAY? WHAT YOU'RE NOT CLOSE??? WHY?!?!?!!?!? (IS IT BECAUSE YOU SUCK AT MAKING FRIENDS?)  The only reason why I couldn't make friends at first is because my parents were around and they were all like HELLOOOOOO HIIIIIIIIII to everyone damn person we met and started chatting to them like where the hell do I come in and make myself known. Then they introduce me and say PLEASE TAKE CARE OF HER FOR ME UGH WHAT THE HELL WHO WOULD EVEN WANT TO MAKE FRIENDS WITH ME ANYMORE

but I definitely made friends while they were not around and I. HAVE. FRIENDS. OKAY.

oK I KNOW WHAT EVERYONE IS GOING TO SAY 'they're just concerned' 'they care for you' all of you shut up you don't just ask people if they are ok 'socially' out of concern they just think I'm socially retarded
     to the top