HOMEWORK

Q & Q
posted on Tuesday, October 15, 2013 at 10/15/2013 05:55:00 AM | 0 cmnt/s

Tea and biscuits yummmmmmmmmm ugh I keep wanting to buy food but I am so broke...

I WANT TO GO CYCLING AND ADVENTURE COVE TOO

Hahah need to do debate homework hahahahahahahahah...

Yayayayayayy everyone can go for GAP, I was so worried.

I'm running faster now :))))) I ran 5km in 26.5 minutes on Friday and 4km in 22 minutes yesterday. I improved by almost 10min since my first run at David Lloyds?! Oooooh. This is weird but I'm starting to like running...

Bake sale today!! I am so happy, we made about 150 pounds?! I like the fundraising club, it makes me feel like a good person and its fun haha. We baked cupcakes and rice krispies!! I mainly helped with the rice krispies, didn't do much for the cupcakes. I want to bake again!!! The icing was soooo cute ahh I love it! I saw Melanie eating the rice krispies haha. Omg Mya bought me a cheesecake, I feel so bad... I must return her the money.

I don't know why but soutaisei riron's songs are always so addictive, every time I hear a new song I can't stop listening to it. Its not really that nice when I first listen to the song, but I'll still click replay and it gets better and better. The song titles for Tadashii is ridiculous haha. QKMAC, QHPMAS, QMCMAS, (1+1), like WHAT IS GOING ON WHAT DOES IT MEAN

Uhmmmmmm


     to the top