ugh
posted on Tuesday, October 29, 2013 at 10/29/2013 07:57:00 AM |
0 cmnt/s
UGH THIS GUY... I really want to strangle him and smash my phone when I have to talk to him. ITS HARD TO BE NICE when I just want to ask him to shut up, be sarcastic and mean and give him the evil eye. Hahah I'm trying my best to control but I think everyone can hear the angry screeches and violent rumbling within me. I don't want to see his face or hear his voice or his name or ANYTHING
ONCE UPON A TIME GUYS ARE STUPID END OF STORY
LOL I skipped the 'boys are dumb' phase when I was young so now I'm going through it. But seriously so many of the guys in CSFC are so ugh and desperate and act cool like PLEASE. YOU'RE NOT HOT AND NOBODY WANTS TO GO OUT WITH YOU. Some girls are desperate too. Lol I'm so mean. But 7 weeks in this school and I've reached my limit w this guy ugh STOP STAY AWAY
Hahahahaha damn... I have so many things to say and rant about but social media is not the right platform... SOMEBODY TALK TO ME PLEASE
I miss my 02 and some non-02 bbys ahhh
I want to go to AFA ugh LOCK JO YUNZ WAAAAAAAGGGGGHHH I CANNOT EXPRESS MY LOVE FOR ANIME HERE I feel like everyone is judging me when I take out my K water bottle!!!!
I WANT TO BE LIKE **** MY ROLE MODEL