HOMEWORK

TSURITAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
posted on Thursday, November 7, 2013 at 11/07/2013 05:17:00 AM | 0 cmnt/s

I FINISHED TSURITAMA LIKE FINALLY AFTER 3 MONTHS???? IDK I LOVE TSURITAMA I HATE GOODBYES

I decided to watch after talking about AFA with Jolene and I was so excited and it reminded me how much I miss watching anime. I didn't watch anime except one Tsuritama episode since I arrived here. BUT I FINISHED IT JUST NOW!!!

Tsuritama leaves a really good feeling... its so warm and ahh I really love everyone. Yuki, Haru, Natsuki, Akira, EVERYONE ahhh I love it I love it. When Haru said goodbye on the boat, I was screaming NO and when Yuki said "I won't let you wither" I WAS JUST SCREEEEEEEEEEECH SAVE HIM but yes Haru really is like a blooming flower ohhhh I love Tsuritama I love anime I love life

NATSUKIIIII U GO BOY

I wanted to see Haru's fish form



It was beautiful
     to the top